- To list all our “cousins” researching the OHMER surname.
- To link to all pages of interest to people researching the OHMER surname.
- To collect all genealogical information pertaining to the OHMER surname, and the bearers of this surname that might in some way facilitate research of this surname.
- To present this genealogy information on the web so that it can be freely accessed by any of our cousins at any time, from any place.
Census data on the surname OHMER
Rank 30,716 (2000 US census) Count 716 Race / ethnic distribution The 2000 US Census claims that of the 716 of those with the OHMER surname:
- 96.93%, or 694 total occurrences, identified themselves as being white,
- undisclosed % as black,
- undisclosed % as Asian and Pacific Islander,
- undisclosed % as American Indian and Native Alaskan,
- 1.26%, or 9 total occurrences, as two or more races, and
- 0.84%, or 6 total occurrences, as Hispanic ethnic origin.
Breaking this down, OHMER ranks 30,716th in terms of frequency, meaning that 30,715 surnames occur more frequently than OHMER.
1990 Census data on the surname OHMER
The files from the 1990 census data contained four items of data. The four items: (1). A “Name” (2). Frequency in percent (3). Cumulative Frequency in percent (4). Rank In the file (dist.all.last) one entry appears as: OHMER 0.000 86.713 55151 In our Search Area sample, OHMER ranks 55151th in terms of frequency. 86.713% of the sample population is covered by OHMER and 55150 names occur more frequently than OHMER. The surname, OHMER, is possessed by 0.000 percent of our population sample.